Garland manufactures nearly all the products we sell and has done so since our inception in 1895. We are committed to investing in the most advanced technologies, implementing the latest quality control procedures, maintaining an experienced work force, and — most importantly — doing whatever it takes to get the job done right. To ensure our Garland roofing products are manufactured to perform above industry standards, our multi-million dollar production facilities use state-of-the-art microprocessor controls that provide flexible, accurate quality control management for optimum rooftop performance.
Dedicated to Providing You with the Highest-Quality Products in Two Ways...
GMAX (Garland Manufacturing Attention to Excellence)
GMAX is a proactive quality assurance program. By emphasizing communication among our entire team - from employees on the production line to the management team - our manufacturing team dynamic is strong and everyone shares personal ownership of our products and processes.
GMAX holds our manufacturing processes to the highest standard and focuses on communication, education, safety, quality and efficiency. The result is consistent, high-quality, trustworthy Garland products.
ISO 9001 monitors Garland’s ability to consistently meet pre-established standards for quality in research, production, quality control, and services related to our roofing products, and it is the worldwide standard for quality system excellence. We currently hold a ISO 9001:2008 certification.
For you, it means:
- Reduced liability
- Continual improvement of products and services
- Long-term solutions you can count on
- Customer-focused organization
- Ability to compete and perform on a global basis
Raising the Industry's Bar of Performance Through Research and Development
Our team of research and development experts continually develop innovative product and service offerings that provide customers with a wide range of solutions best suited for their particular needs.
Garland has played a leading role in offering high-performance VOC compliant and zero VOC maintenance and adhesive alternatives as well as a full-line of wind uplift-resistant standing seam metal roofing designs. Garland's research and development team has also achieved several "firsts" in the industry, further establishing Garland as a leader in the industry.
- First U.S. roofing manufacturer to introduce modified bitumen systems to the commercial roofing market
- First to introduce unique polymer blends extending membrane life
- First to offer low-slope insulated steel roofing panels
- First roofing manufacturer in the U.S. to become ISO 9000 certified
- First in our market to promote roofing materials using recycled crumb rubber
- First to achieve UL Environment certification