As an early adopter, manufacturer, and distributor of sustainable solutions, Garland has helped influence the industry's shift toward developing greener roofing solutions. Our vegetative roof tray system and its components offer the protection of a traditional roofing system while also providing numerous environmental benefits, including:
- Reduction of storm water run-off
- Reduction of urban heat-island effect
- Improvement of oxygen levels and air quality
- Extended roof service life
- Reduction of carbon monoxide
- Contribution to LEED® Buildings certification points
- Conservation of natural resources
- Decrease in noise pollution
- Improvement of the well-being of people using and viewing them
Vegetative roof tray system that provides aesthetic flexibility and easy access to underlying roof systems.
GreenShield® Filterdrain 110
High-density, polyethylene filter mat allows excess water from a green roof system to filter through and shed off the roof.
GreenShield Filterdrain 110
GreenShield® Root Reinforcement 210
Three-dimensional, heavy nylon root stabilizer mat provides a unified substrate for roots to tie into.
GreenShield Root Reinforcement 210
GreenShield® Oasis 320, 321, 327/ 340, 341, 345 WC/ 350, 351, 354
Soilless plant growth substrates that can be used in both intensive and extensive vegetative roof systems.