If you're already a user click on logo to log-in.
With RAMP, you get uniform information for every roof that you manage, eliminating concern over lost warranties, inconsistent documentation from one facility to the next, neglected maintenance, lack of timely communications during work in progress, and unanticipated downtime related to emergency repairs.
Reports are made available to you in any format you prefer, including hard copy for meeting presentations or via the Internet for real-time sharing with employees or associates in multiple locations.
RAMP-based support services include:
- Maintenance recommendations that include construction details, photographic documentation, architectural drawings, visual observation notes, core sample documentation, and lab analysis reports, as needed, to help you prevent avoidable leaks and resulting water damage.
- Roof replacement options that include a comparative analysis of Garland modified bitumen, metal, and sustainable high-performance roofing solutions, based on application-specific concerns and requirements.
- Work history reports that document every repair, renovation, and replacement, helping you analyze maintenance costs.
- Annual budget summaries that prioritizes roofing requirements, enabling you to increase facility uptime through proactive preventive maintenance.
- Warranty tracking that will help you hold your suppliers accountable, eliminating problems resulting from neglected maintenance or misplaced documentation.
- Life cycle and energy-saving cost analyses to help you determine the cost/value performance of alternative roofing solutions.
- Timely updates and job inspection reports, including online photographic documentation