The Garland National Accounts Program can streamline the process of managing building envelopes across multiple facilities, ensuring consistent protection and reliable support regardless of your location or the size of your portfolio.
Our corporate National Accounts Team can help you maintain consistency across your multiple locations. Local support is provided by our over 200 highly trained representatives, who provide on-site management to ensure the successful completion of your building envelope projects.
We’ll work with you to develop comprehensive building maintenance plans designed to control your costs year over year while working within your budget parameters. Our RAMP® and Dry Zone® programs can help you develop a database of your facilities, allowing you to coordinate and plan across your entire building portfolio. As your single source for both materials and installation, we help you consolidate your efforts, reducing the demands on your staff and streamlining inspection, maintenance, restoration and new construction across all facets of your building envelope.
- A dedicated project management and operations team to ensure consistency and accountability
- Over 200 highly-trained direct representatives to support your facilities team in the field no matter where they are located
- Product and service solutions that encompass the entire building envelope
- National network of authorized installers
- Engineering services, including structural evaluations, moisture/thermal evaluations and assistance with construction documents
- Comprehensive approach to building asset management through Garland’s RAMP software that makes it easy to track and access the maintenance and repair data of all your facilities
- Garland/DBS, Inc.’s Dry Zone program, which provides facility assessments, preventive maintenance recommendations, leak response services, and online database reporting and planning management
- Financial services such as capital budget planning, life-cycle cost analysis and energy payback evaluation
Request More Information
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org