The Project Manager - Drawings will be responsible for managing building enclosure related projects across a broad spectrum of construction types throughout the United States and Canada while working with and communicating between our technical sales team, architects, engineers, contractors, and our customers. Management of these projects requires knowledge and communication of general design principles, building codes and approvals, roofing/building enclosure science, and product application techniques.
- Manage the generation of building enclosure drawing packages. This includes: responsibility for entire drawing package generation process from gathering data through delivery of final drawing packages
- Assisting the sales team, architects, engineers, and customers with solution recommendations to be included in drawing packages
- Gathering information from the field and organizing it into work instruction for drawing
- Direct drafts people in their tasks and draw when necessary
- Maintain and expand library of standard details pertaining to typical roof and wall conditions
- Interpret construction drawings for the purpose of guiding drafts people though generation of new drawings
- Manage Architectural Rendering Service by contracting with architects to create metal roof and wall panel photo renderings
- Manage and execute the payment and invoicing of projects in ERP software.
- Create work proposals which outline project deliverables and costs
- Run wind uplift pressure calculations
- Create technical bulletins and articles pertaining to the building envelope industry
- Assist in sales force training
- Other occasional duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Garland Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have trouble or need assistance in completing the information, please call Jay Hebert at 800-321-9336 ext. 3614.
To access our online application system, please choose one of the following links below:
Applicants in the United States, please click here.
Applicants in Canada, please click here.
Applicants in the United Kingdom, please click here.
Approximate Completion Times:
- Application – 1 Hour