Our Storm Zone program provides pre and post-storm assessments as well as emergency response to ensure your facilities are back up and running as quickly as possible. Program services are available through Garland/DBS, Inc. and also through many of the company’s cooperative purchasing programs, including OMNIA® Partners and Premier. Contact your local rep to learn more.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Before the Storm
- Determine if the existing manufacturer/contractor warranty is still valid to potentially lessen the financial burden.
- Identify any leaks and determine if they can be temporarily repaired ahead of the storm.
- Complete a comprehensive roof and exterior wall system inspection and assessment to ensure your building enclosure is as secure as possible.
- Establish performance expectations at pre-negotiated rates for disaster response.
After the Storm
- Assess the severity of weather-related damage to the building’s exterior.
- Conduct an infrared or nuclear moisture scan of the roof to identify any “below the roof” issues.
- Use Garland’s Comprehensive Laboratory Effective Analysis Reporting Program (CLEAR™) to conduct a roof sample assessment analysis.
- Determine if a temporary emergency roof solution is needed to minimize interior damage.
- Input roof and exterior wall inspection data into Garland’s Roof Asset Management Program (RAMP®).
- Provide report with analysis of existing conditions, emergency needs and long-term solutions.
- With our nationwide network, Garland/DBS can dispatch quality contractors from other markets if local contractors are not available.
- Roofing materials are readily available and close by with Garland’s multiple manufacturing locations throughout the U.S.
- Confidently rely on Garland as your strategic partner for storm preparedness and emergency response with over 200 territory managers in the U.S. and Canada and the support of our sister company, Design-Build Solutions, Inc., focusing on turnkey and general contracting.