Find a Rep
Your Rep

Articles & Resources

Technical Library

Total Value / Lifecycle Costing

Project Highlights

Building Industry Articles



All-Sil™ Silicone Sealant

  • Tenacious Adhesion
  • Flexibility
  • Ease of Application

All-Sil is a single component, Class 50, neutral cure, silicone sealant that forms a durable, flexible joint detail. All-Sil is intended for metal and glass substrates including wet glazing applications.

Speak with a Rep

Product Specifications


Product Page Feature Photos

Tenacious Adhesion

All-Sil delivers 190 psi of tensile strength when cured, creating a watertight seal effective for glazing windows, skylights, HVAC ductwork, or metal roof panels. All-Sil is neutral curing and non-corrosive, adhering to many types of coated metals, PVS, metal flashing details, many plastics, aluminum, steel, ceramics, styrofoam, and glass. 

AllSil application sausage tube_2154


When fully cured, All-Sil has 50% joint movements and produces 650% elongations. All-Sil sealant maintains its physical properties down to -62°F (-52°C). All-Sil can be used in areas of low humidity for all sealant application needs. 

Product Page Feature Photos

Ease of Application

Sausage tube eliminates 97% of the landfill waste generated by two single-use plastic cartridges, and the remaining 3% is recyclable. Sealant repairs are tack-free within 20 minutes and fully cured in 24 hours, even in low-humidity conditions. The  applicator-friendly sealant provides all the performance of silicone without odor concerns. 

How can we help?

Provide your email address to receive periodic updates from Garland, including commentary and technical analysis on the issues most important to commercial buildings. We'll also share project highlights of completed building envelope work, and you'll be the first to know about our next innovation.  

RMer Span Curve Panels are being installed onto the North County Regional Library